Monday, July 30, 2007

New EP?! Seriously???

Oh, homeless J, of what is this you speak? You say you will release a new EP? You say true? You say this will happen in June? Forgive my doubts, oh symbol Fort Wayne's greatness, for I have been misled before. For, once upon a time, you spoke of releasing an album. I waited for your album and I felt much anticipation. And then I waited for your album and told myself to be patient. And then I waited for your album some more with a growing sense of worry. And then I gave up hope, letting despair consume me until I could accept that no such album would ever come to be and I moved on with my life.

And then, a few months later, I bought your album. You spoke true. And yet, I doubt again. So here I stand, like Thomas, waiting for you to show me the wound in your side, er, I mean the cover of your EP. Shall I continue to doubt? Shall I let despair overcome my heart? Nay! I say, bring it on, June 15th! Bring it on! I shall meet you headfirst, and my doubt shall be overcome, and I shall have a fancy new EP in my hand. And then I shall dance and exclaim my happiness and all shall be well.

Ever had one of those days when all you've actually taken into your body is an apple, a granola bar and water, yet you feel like you're on some sort of stimulant – like maybe a caffeine high, or, I don't know, crack? It's been one of those days.


Currently listening :
Three Seconds to Gaze By Homeless J Release date: By 02 May, 2006

No comments: