Saturday, November 2, 2013

Puff Family Portraits 2013


We got some portraits done, folks!

I've been wanting to get portraits by Albright Creative Imagery for a long time.  Koren does such a beautiful job, and she lives right down the street from me.  How does it get better than that?  I really wanted her to do birth photography for us, but we couldn't afford it - as it turned out, I doubt she would have been there for the birth anyhow.  Luckily for me we were able to get a fall mini-shoot with her.

I'm not sure there's much more to say other than to continue gushing over how much I love these photos.  Simply marvelous treasures to remind us of right where we stood at this point in time.  Here are a few of my favorites.....



























1 comment:

Mabel said...

Beautiful! She took beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!